Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Very piss off with the M place...

Don't know what the hell they are doing. I sent them the specifications LONG AGO and finally when I recieved the graphics - bunch of junk.

I seriously think they don't know what is a "repeating" background. How do they expect me to produce smooth animation when the background get cuts off ilke that. The whole organization of the items in the file is totally wrong and now I am left with a piece of mess. They expect to throw me some randomly piece together artwork and have me do the 善后...Geez!

Totally pissed...Artwork is half complete (the back part is totally white), background is not repeating, and they give me in 3 different fla files...And they expect me to finish it by this saturday. Don't know what to say about them...At first I thought I'll design some more complicated games for them (with better gameplay), but in the end they give me this. I think they can forever stay in the "3 options, pick 1" standard kind of game liao.

Actually I already expect this when I propose the game (problems with graphics), and I asked them to send me the graphics EARLIER (like draw 1 piece of work and send to me for verification). But in the end, no news. I send email to them and no replies, no feedback, no anything. Then suddenly they send me this and want me to complete it fast. What the hell man...

I finally understand how Ken they all felt when they're doing their FYP...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u doing freelance ar... so stress.