Monday, June 19, 2006

How much longer can S.H.E last...

Yesterday night I had quite a "scary" dream. I dreamt that Hebe (youngest of the 3) got married and S.H.E was disband...Well, I understand that nothing lasts forever. S.H.E has been around for 5 years, and I've supported them for 4 years. They're the only singers that I truly support, not only because of their looks. There are too many artistes with pretty faces but can only sing so well.

I support them so much because of their seemingly distinct characteristics, their own personal style, their deep and true friendship with each other, their 不做作 attitude and being themselves , and of course most importantly their perfect 和音 when they sing together. Their 默契 together is unmatched by any other of the so called group in the newer generation.

5 years as a group is already unrivalled (See where is 5566, Energy and F4 doing now), but I hope they can continue for as long as they can. Even if 1 day they get married or what they can still continue singing and I'll continue supporting them (Like Selina said, they sing until 80 years old then the fans will support them till 80 years old. Haha).

Seriously though, their position in my heart can never be replaced. (so no use to those people trying to undermine them) Their songs have accompanied me through the toughest of time...during my 'O" levels period I have their songs playing in the background whenever I'm cracking my brain. When I was going for the interview, their song can calm my down and make me less nervous, and recently listening to their songs actually made my morning run enjoyable.

S.H.E already released 8 albums and the 9th one is coming up soon. Their current contract with HIM lasts until 2009. I am not sure if they'll renew the contract then, but I sure hope they do, and I can continue enjoying their great songs. Long Live S.H.E~!

No comments: