Thursday, June 15, 2006

Long Time Relatives Reunion!

Yesterday went to the Pasir Ris Chalet to attend my mother side family gathering. Basically seen a lot of people that I haven't seen in a long time! (My cousins and nieces and nephews)

Used to be very close with them when I was younger (Primary school days), but began to see them less after I moved house during Primary 6 to Woodlands. After that only see them like once a year during the New Year. Mainly I only know those more "elderly" ones - Si Qi, Si Yin, Jia Yin, Pei Qi all those. Haha. The rest not much memory and can't even call out their name. Zhen Hong was sooo young then (I think like 5 or 6 years old) and I remember playing with him. Now already Primary 4!!!

Whew...time flies -_-...I am getting old liao...haiz...But surprisingly he still recognized me and can call my name! Haha! Good one good one~Also he already had a sister call "Jia Hui"! (Very cute!!!) And already K1! Whew...I really didn't contact these group of people for a long time. All those little nieces keep "popping" up and I never even see them before.

Anyway, we mainly did BBQ there (actually the Chalet was organized to celebrate Father's Day). Sadly, some of the adults decide to induldge in their gambling business. Haha. I was mainly showing magic tricks to the little kids. Then we also brought Sammi and Jia Hui to the beach (They were extremely noisy and kept doing a lot of stunt. Example: Shouting some gibberish for absolutely no reason). Luckily got Si Qi and Si Yin to take care of them for me (don't make me so headache)

Also, some of my nieces turn to become very....well...something I does not expect. Young people nowadays...I don't agree with their dress code, their attitude towards relationship and many of their ideas. Hard to imagine. Me 20 years old already have a huge gap in thinking with those 14 years old. The whole is really changing so fast...Also, I realize the more "elderly" people have an emormous sense of noise tolerance level. I CANNOT STAND noise. I will go crazy. Especially in a car. They speak sooo loudy and I am so piss off but of course out of respect I can't do anything. Really "buay tahan". On the way home I suddenly found the "courage" to comment on my Father problem. Geez. I hope he realize what he did wrong in the past because I really wish he can take care of himself, and stop doing stupid things. Haha!

Overall quite enjoyable evening. One disappointing thing is that the room they booked is soo freaking small and there's no place to play anything with all those "bodies of people" sleeping around. They originaly wanted to play DDR but couldn't. Geez. Memorable events includes a video I shot (using the new phone!) of the cake cutting session!

Oh yeah to add. There's this "mysterious tap" where you have to pray to it, and water will come out from it...super lame. Some people actually believed it. I don't know what they are thinking.

No comments: