Saturday, June 24, 2006

1st Impression of S.H.E New Song Previews...

As their 9th album (2nd compilation) release date draws closer, H.I.M finally release 30 sec previews of their 3 songs today. Amazingly, there's a lot of bad comments about these new songs in the forum, so here's my very first impression of the very limited amount of time from the song. As of now I still does not know which will be the "Zhu Da" song...

Ring Ring Ring: A very "easy to catch on" fast song. Very lively, very upbeat from what is most likely to be the chorus. If the verses are as good, it will far surpass their other lively songs like "I.O.I.O" and "Dui Hao Ru Zuo". I wouldn't be suprise if H.I.M decide to make this their "Zhu Da", as recently they've always been going for those "琅琅上口" or more unique style of song to be the first hit.

觸電: Written by Jay......need I say more? (Jay written 3 songs in past for them and all 3 were incredible. This is no exception) Slightly fast-paced, loving and very soothing song. I felt so...hmm...comfortable listening to it. Hebe and Selina coordination is incredible. Very nice song and obviously the best out of the 3. Has the potential to get into my Top 10 S.H.E list...heh...(a bit too early to say)

我們怎麼了: Written by Tank and your typical "抒情" song. The chorus was Ok, not particularly outstanding, but ok. In my opinion, the 30 seconds simply doesn't allowed this song to shine. If the verses help build up this song for the chorus, it will have some great potential.

No comments: