Friday, June 02, 2006

Remaining as friends after breakup?

Today Zhi Wei birthday. Maybe he suddenly got "emotion come over" and told me about what he still love his "First Love" and there is no such thing as remaining as friends after a break-up. Put the quote on my MSN nick, then 'RainRemember' came over and explain that it is possible (Cause she's a "Guo Lai Ren"...)...well all these things are too complicated for me. -_- I Shall post the 3 quotes which i found quite interesting during the MSN conversation.

Zhi Wei : 有人说,如果一对情侣分手后还能做朋友的话,就证明两个人没有真正的爱过。你同意吗?。。。(I Love Her Too Much To Be Friends)

Rain Remember: 如果其中一方真的能够一刀两断,彻彻底底地将感情断绝, 那一方才真正没有爱过

Me: 所有的爱情都是从友情开始的。。。但是爱情结束后还能找回友情吗。。。

Pro right...deep discussion. Haha...2 different past experiences lead to 2 different conclusion....Well...what can I say...Don't think too much. Make me headache only...Think Zhiwei must be read too much love novels these days...suddenly think so much...Happy birthday ^_^

No comments: