Sunday, June 04, 2006

A new phone for me!

Don't know what luck come over me...my big brother told me he don't know how to use the phone he brought (like 6 months ago), 7610. He said it was pretty new and decided to give it to me because it's way too complicated, and he's a computer idiot. He don't know what to do with the file manager and stuff...

Haha...so I "kope" the phone. Basically I also think it's super difficult to use. The designer think they place the keypad in a "curvy" way is very creative...I think it just makes it harder to use. And the buttons are all so close together...I always press wrong (especially the up down left right center). I guess I need some time to adjust to it.

Biggest benefit of the new phone over the old one? The Camera! Gosh...the camera is godly...1 mega-pixel...That thing is like 5 times clearer than the junk camera on the old one...It is just really clear. And what's more, it can record video too! Wee!

Actually, I also don't know how to utilize lots of the features of the new phone. Guess I have to explore around more. I'm a phone newbie...But had lot of fun playing with the camera...Think I'll be able to take more pictures and upload them to my computer~

Hmm...today Ben called me. I was a bit stunt when I recieved the call (First call I recieved on the new phone). Then the name pop up Ben. Didn't know you can so "freely" call outside in the Army...well I never been inside so I don't know. Anyway he just called me to ask about graduation date. Actually wanted to chat with him a bit like how's the life inside (yeah, 2 days of life)...but then didn't find the hmm..."motivation" to do so. Then the situation became quite..."cold". Haha. Should have talk a bit more...don't know what I was doing. Wish him and all my friends good luck (Oh and to myself) that we all have an "enjoyable" life during the NS.

No comments: