Saturday, May 06, 2006

More Suikoden 5 Rants - Queen Arshtat Ownz!

Wooo! I fast approaching 70 hours gameplay on Suikoden 5...man! The storyline rocks. Konami really brought back the series I've known. The series went downhill in 3, and rock bottom in 4, and I'm glad to see it's back to its formal glory.

There are some scenes that are particularly memorable in the game...especially when they revealed the truth behind the attack on the Sun Palace! Queen Arshtat was soooo cool! (Reminds me of "Yao Yue" and "Moon Monarch) I loved that cutscene!

"I shall bring LordLakes fate.......To The Entire COUNTRY!"

And the maddness of the Sun Rune unleashed. And of course the touching music and events that came after that...

I loved that Scene so much I've created a save point and decided not to overwrite it! Haha!

Till then guys! Now go before I "deposit your loathesome corpse into the rivers of Feitas."

No comments: