Thursday, May 18, 2006

S.H.E Concert World Tour...

Noooo...I was almost "devestated" (haha almost) when I heard the news that S.H.E will be doing another world tour at the end of 2006, with a total of 15+ stops. Singapore is a guaranteed one, as confirmed by H.I.M...

Unfortunately, I would most likely be in the camp by then...haha. Haiz...I hope got some "coincidence date" that I can get out...Well, I shall look back at this post 6 months later and see what happen by then.

Talking about S.H.E Concert reminds me of the 1st concert I went together with Toby...he is really "jia lat"...I still remember vividly it took place on Jan 2005, and Toby has the cheek to be late...! For a $128 concert, he is late! The reason...play game!

For goddess sake...I don't care if he's there on time to catch it. But the problem is his ticket is with me, and I cannot go in and sit down when he haven't arrived yet. God...whew...makes me angry just thinking about it again. I hope he change his habits. I must remember next time not to do these kind of stupid things again...trusting Toby to be punctual. I even reminded him time and again on that day. Called him at least 3 times and he told me he's leaving. In the end he play until 6+ then leave! Grrr...

Ok i'm getting mad again...what the hell...ZZZ...Toby really left a "deep scar" in my memory...

No comments: