Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Suikoden V Completion!

Alright, I've offically completed my 80 hours long Suikoden V game...and it's been one hell of a ride. Let's say I am not too satisfied with the ending. It's a great game, but the villian failed to match up against Luca Blight...

Anyway it's really a game of laughter and tears...there are actually some parts that was extremely moving. (Like death of Roy, attack on Sun Palace. Almost feel like crying the first time I watch it)

The early parts of the story gives you a feel of the World setting, and gets you really attached to the characters. You can almost feel for them. Everyone in the Royal Family. The story starts to pick up with the attack on Sun Palace, and then it just goes up and up and up and up!

Top 3 Moving moments

1) Attack on Sun Palace - Coolest cutscene ever. Chills me the first time I watch it. I've so glad I managed to find a video download of it!

2) Roy dies by impersonating the Prince - Almost cried the first time I saw that scene...

3) The Duel with Miakis - Miakis was soo...vulnerable and beautiful...When she finally collapsed and cried in the prince's arms...apologizing that she couldn't protect the princess...That really got to me.

Top 3 Hilarious Moments

1) Sialeeds tried explaining to Lyon what would happen to Marina if Belcoot wins...she gave up in the end with a sigh...that was part was classic.

2) Rahal dressing up as a girl to distract the guards...totally didn't saw that coming. Roog later says he's "dangerously attractive" I think...

3) Sialeeds, Dinn and Lyon acting as "vulnerable citizens" and Sable, and of course the Euram Barows hilarious entrance! Haha.

Woo...this is it! I've completed the 5th game in the Suikoden Series.

Time for serious business now!

No comments: