Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Celestial Zone Forum Gathering...

Haha. Yesterday someone convinced me to attend the TCZ Gathering that I've not been to for the last 4 years all so. Hmm...well now I'm actually quite looking forward to it. Sounds like there's going to be a movie session after the gathering too.

Well, TCZ really accompied me through quite a lot in life. TCZ first started when I was in Sec 1. It ended when I was in Sec 4. TCZ II started when I'm in Poly 1, and ended in Poly 3. Haha...Well. I'll leave the details up to next time when I write a detail recount about it. I'm planning to do some recount of my Poly Life as the 3 years come to a closing...

That aside, feeling really really happy for myself these days. I've started getting up at 7am again (Not 11am in the past). The feeling of waking up early int he morning is really great. I generally feel must better and happier (instead of like very bad moon when I wake up near noon). Woo!

No comments: