Sunday, May 07, 2006

University Admission - NTU Tea Session...

Ahhhh~Headache! Just went to NTU Tea Session and now I'm inclined towards NTU again...this thing is really giving me a huge headache.

I'm facing the 2nd most important decision of my life now O_O...The first was "Where to go after the 'O' levels". Although the previous one was much more important...this one is MUCH harder to decide...

At least in the previous one, there were major differences between each choices (JC and Poly, Which Poly, and Which Poly of each course). Everything was very clear cut. JC you study what and what, Poly you study what.

Now this one...everything is freaking similar. (Ironic isn't it...You would think the more different the different choices were, the harder it is to choose. But this is exactly the opposite)

NTU did a really good job today I think. (Convincing me at least) The speeches they gave were OK, some were quite helpful, others are just the "typical" type...The video's ok...The most useful portion was actually the "talk with the professors and graduate" after the presentation thing. Really learnt much more about the Computer Science course. Heard that there's 1 Math Problem, which is the most problematic one (I don't like maths...). There's 2 hardware modules and the rest are software. Sounds reasonable to me.

Now...NUS one...

No comments: