Saturday, May 13, 2006

Cutting down on computer usage...

Yeah..easy to say but hard to do. I've been using computer and viewing too much "electrons" emitting out of screens lately. Consoles, TV, Computers. My eyes are starting to really tire out. I guess I really should take good care of them. (I only have 1 pair and they'll have to be with me for whatever remaining time I have in this world..)

So I'll try to let my eyes rest more. No more non-stop 10 hours of computer/console action...

Anyway, today I was playing Wild Arms when suddenly there was a blackout. Guess the terrifying thunderstorm caused it. Sounded like the sky cracked or something. It was one of the loudest roar of thunder I ever heard and then the whole house went black. For the first time I have to tamper with the power switch -_-...

Read a news about PS3 debutting at 599USD...that's almost 1000 SGD. What the hell are they thinking? How am I going to afford that hell of a machine...-_- Guess Ill have to wait for like 3 years for the price to settle down (Like the PS2...haha)

Finally, I recieved my "form to paycheck" for the 2 MOE games I've been working one. 1 game 250, 2 games = 500. Haha. Really "Ho Tan" (Easy to earn). I'll update more on this later...hee hee...

Urgh...better let my eyes rest now. I don't want to go blind.

No comments: