Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Upcoming Plans, May - June 2006

Woo! Went back to school and collect my last and final, Japanese Year 3 Certificate~Distinction! Quite happy! Haha...mainly because I didn't expect it. I felt that most of my 3rd year were spent on the "core subjects" of the Poly like GAME and of course FYP. Didn't really put much effort (At least compared to Year 1) as I didn't have that much time. So, was feeling pretty good.

Yesterday, a lady from IDA called and told me to send her the digital copy of my certs and awards...by today morning! What the...how you expect me to get all it ready at such a short notice...Haha. Luckily, i went by school to scan them in when I was collecting my Certiciate. (I am so resourceful...haha). But unfortunately...I'm too meddlesome and forgot to bring my final semester one -_-...luckily I manage to get a fax machine and fax the last semester result over. Whew. Finally settle this stuffs.

Picked up a book called "Game Programming in C++: Start To Finish" from the Library yesterday. It's a very new book (written in 2006). It talks about game creation in OpenGL...I'll probably browse through it...

I've started a new "Physical Fitness Scheme". From this week onwards, unless due to unforseen circumstances like rain, I will exercise at least 5 times a week. I've already been on a regulary swimming craze lately (2 times a week), and I'll add 3 times running each week. Luckily, I can "Longbang" my Dad's call to the stadium every morning. Haha. If all goes well, I should be pretty good by the end of June. I hope this scheme will help make my life in NS that much easier. That's not the main reason though. I think exercising is really good for the body. Everytime after the workout, even though your body feels really tired, your whole mood just feels better. You start to breath deeply, and really refresh your mind. The rest of the day starts to feel great as well. (Just like what Anthony says. He's a god)

No comments: