Thursday, May 25, 2006

IDA Psychometric Test + Mini Primary Sch Gathering

Yes...yes...it's been a long long day.

First went to IDA for this crazy test...1st portion was testing your "pattern recognition"...very difficult. 60 questions to be answered in 20 minutes...I didn't complete it in time. 2nd one was Maths, the killer. I think I totally flop this section. 3rd section was testing your logical reasoning...very difficult. I mean, how do you differntiate between "false" and "can't tell". Well that's lame. Anyway I shall not waste time recording this...

Before I part with Glenn and Mok, Mok brought an "extra large bread" from Breadtalk...a bit stunt. On a side note, he actually kept a Banana in his bag...what the...-_-'

Alright, anyway after the test went to meet with Ron (My only primary school classmate that I kept contact with to this date). He brought Si Jia along (I think that's how to spell her name), whom he insist I knew her...which I don't. She's from 6A and I never been in the same class as her before...Anyway, we ate at Long John...(because I refused to eat at Yoshinoya...) and basically talk a LOT about Primary School Days...

We talked about the teachers: Our form teacher John Lam who always brought us to the computer lab...play games. Told us to do Maths problems and we anyhow do, so can finish faster and play "Touch Typing". Haha. I visited the website and saw Ms Kuar! Oh my god! She's the teacher that taught me when I was in primary 1, and now she is STILL a primary 1 teacher. Dedicate her whole life to education. Basically we just rattle on and on. Bring back lots of memories really. I missed the period in Primary School after the exams, where we just go to school to play games like Uno, Murderer and stuffs. Those were probably the most enjoyable days of my "childhood". Haha.

Si Jia is currently studying at NUS and Ron expressing some intention to sign on with Army...(cause he might get into Air Force)...well whatever. After the meal we went to watch Da Vinci Code...even though I have no idea what the hell it is about. I know a lot of my friends are reading the book though...

Anyway, pretty interesting show. Lots of twists (The bad guys became good, and the good became bad...unexpected). Also lots of puzzles. There were actually 2 parts where I thought it was going to end but it didn't! It's amazing.

First was after the main guy (Robert) dropped the code and the bad guy was arrested, shouting "You knew where the Holy Grail is!"...I thought it was going to end there as the code is destroyed. Turned out he really got the map out...okay...-_-

Second was after they discovered Sophie true "identity" and they both parted. I thought it was going to end again...Nope. Robert suddenly cut his blood for no reason and find some link with the Rose Link...and the story continues.

And finally it ended under the "Starry Skies". Haha. Not bad, indeed. It's been a long time since I watched a movie......

No comments: