Sunday, April 30, 2006

Suikoden V is here!

That day blog until halfway. Haha. Anyway, went to Matthew house after the Chalet and settle some computer issues with him. Although I'm not very proficient, I can at least gave him some advice on his computer...(Super low RAM...)

Anyway, borrowed some games from him and finally got Suikoden V - My favourite RPG series of all time. So you probably guessed what I've been doing these few days. Spamming the game. Spam and Spam. I'm almost at the 30 hours gameplay now...haha.

Haven't complete it (Probably halfway I think), so can't give my opinion yet. But so far it's definitely better then S3 and S4. But can it top Suikoden 2? (My top 5 Favourite RPG) Well...we shall see how the storyline goes...Before I leave,

Let our mercy, as deep as the Feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the Sun, be revealed to the entire world! (Pledge of Falena Queendom)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mysterious Classmate =p