Thursday, July 31, 2008

Final Thoughts On The Kindergarten...

It's finally over...

<--- The timer on the left has finally run out. I've really left the Kindergarten! (P.S: I've already secured a 1 month part time job for my summer holidays)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kindergarten... For The Last Time

I went back this morning, and was actually quite reluctant to go up... however, I still gathered my courage to do so. I received an "overwhelming welcome" I guessed, if that is what it is. I don't really have any business there, but I just feel that it would be quite odd if I just leave like that.

Went to say goodbye to the principal, to most of the teachers around, and of course my classmates. Nothing much lah... some handshakes, some hugs~ Regret going up to the 2nd floor though, nearly got raped by SK gang. Neh Neh...

Seems like Jimmy been passed down to YZ... WTH -_-... May misfortune comes to him swiftly if he tries to harm Jimmy. And Baba been given to some new guy too. Aha... I guess that will be his fate from now on, changing a new owner every 3 months. Haha... also good lah, else his long term owner will be super pitiful.

And so... I took my last look at the Kindergarten as I descended down the stairways... into freedom & light.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Pinky

Unfortunately, I had to made an extra trip down to the MOE to get back my pinky; for some special reason. I got tricked by the flying red dragon again, and alighted at the wrong MRT stop. Fed up... took a cab there.

I passed my "greenie" to the clark in exchanged for my"pinky"... It was like seeing an old, long lost friend. As I passed the first floor reception towards the entrance, I couldn't help but turned left... and take a look into the next area.

There, I saw dozens of people, guys. Sitting on the chairs, waiting for their medical checkups, waiting to take photos...

More than 30 months ago, I was one of them, sitting there. Today, I revisited this place for the 2nd time, and so much have changed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Memorable Events List

I shan't bored you with the details (neither can I), but these are some of the most memorable days/events that occurred during my 23 months.

1. The First Day
The day we were ferried across to an island like blur sotongs, as we take the oath with our lives... The separation, the tears and the sleepless first night...

2. The First Time Out
Is that a car?! Is that a building?! Is that a girl?! The absolute amazement of being back in civilization, and the feeling of being teleported back to present from the ancient world. I can't even use a mouse properly when I reached home... I gave my mum a big hug that day~

3. The 7 Days In Jungle
The ultimate test. Wow... Looking back, I wondered how I survived this. I made a lot of good friends and learnt a lot of things from this...

4. The 24K
I've never been closer to death than this. NOTHING in my entire life can compare to this. Thanks for the IMMENSE moral support from everyone.

5. The Day We Throw Our Caps
The most memorable one liao loh... so many things happened, from the previous night till the end of the day. Good things, bad things and things that couldn't be disclosed. Hahaha... the feeling was indescribable.

6. First Time I Met Avy
Sounds extremely embarrassing now that I think back about it. Hahaha. Really dumb sia... I was scared out of my wits when I went inside. And the first time bringing her for "walk" is unforgettable too.

7. The Rope Skipping Incident
Hahaha... Only those that are from my batch will know this. What can I say leh? Screw that WH lah...

8. Choo Got Burnt
This is just what it is loh... kanna burnt by CD Burner.

9. Rommel's Demise
One of the saddening moment in 2 years...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Excursions


Hmm... some memorable ones I can recall from the top of my head...

A) The Thunderstorm Night - I don't remember exactly who the people were (I think it was Choo, Wei Hao & Kenny), but it took place at the "Underwater World". It was way back when Mr Kok was still around. During midnight, there was a super huge & severe thunderstorm. Me and Choo chiong down to "save our pets". In the end, we tried using all sort of means to sheltered them from the storm. Haha...

B) First Night With Win Win - LOL... the title doesn't sounds right... but it isn't' what you think. Win and me did the FIRST EVER 15 hours Oil excursion together. Yep. The first time it was changed from 2 hours to 15 hours, we were the ones who made history. You couldn't possibly imagine the stress I was having. And to top it off, something terrible happened that night. If you asked him now, I doubt he'll remember;but I'll remember it for life. It left me scarred for the rest of my days in the Kindergarten.

C) Chasing Out The Instructor - I think this was at the Underwater with Qi Qi and WH. We chased the instructor out of the room, and we didn't realized it until the next day... -_-

D) Mid Autumn with Soh - I spent my Mid Autumn night together with one of the greatest character in the Kindergarten at the Oil site, enjoying the moon. My heart nearly stopped beating, but for an entirely different reason compared to the one with Win.

E) My Last Battle with Qi Qi - OK Lah... I decide to put this in, just for old times sake. I told Ah Qi, this is our "最后的战役". This remains one of the most challenging excursions I had at the Kindergarten...

F) The 2 Chinese New Year - 1st year, I was looking after the pets until overtime, and some basket never come took over. Those who know will know lah. 2nd year, YZ that &$^@#$@ snatched my Saravanana from me... GRRR. All my Kindergarten CNY are filled with bad memories.

G) The Last Excursion - Admit it, who can have a more memorable one than me? I did this with the Vice Principle, WH AND the RED DRAGON. Now, find me a better combo than that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok lah... that is all I have to say. Haha. I think I left the place on good terms with everyone, right? Hahaha...

For 20 months, I have never even once failed to attend an excursion that belong to me. I dare to say that I've never 对不起 anyone already. Even when I'm ill, I still forced myself to attend the excursion. I've never landed anyone into trouble, nor did anything bad towards the Kindergarten.

我对这里,真的可以说是鞠躬尽瘁, 死而后已 liao.

There is so much things to say, and I can go on and on about the Kindergarten. I can write stories after stories about it, but I think it's about time for this to end. It's time I put all of this behind me and start anew.

Hopefully, this will be the last post about the Kindergarten, at least anytime in the near future.

May life at the Kindergarten gets better with each passing day, and I give my blessings to all those still working towards their graduation!

No comments: