Monday, July 28, 2008

Awakening From A Dream...

Today, I woke up and did something that I thought I wouldn't be alive to do again.

...

I actually login into NTU website to check my "SCHOOL TIMETABLE"...

...

...

Even now, I still find it unbelievable. It's like, I woke up this morning and actually realized that I am REALLY leaving the life I've been living for the past 23 months.

It actually dawn on me that in just less than a week time, I'll be doing something COMPLETELY DIFFERENT.

I still find it "hard to accept" at this moment. Don't get me wrong though, I'm extremely elated.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's like waking up from a dream. A long dream.

Very long.

Damn long.

Frigging long. (Maybe a nightmare)

...

...

Everything, everything from the past 23 months will soon fade away just like a dream. It'll be liked it never happened before...

It'll be like... I just graduated from SP and will be going on to NTU in the same year.

Yeah... that's how I would like to think of it.

...

...

"Everyone has lost something precious. Everyone here has lost homes, dreams, and friends. Now, the dream is over. Now, our soul is ours again. Working together, now we can make new homes for ourselves, and new dreams. Although I know the journey will be hard, we have lots of time. Together, we will rebuild our life. The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today "

...

...

" Just, one more thing... the people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

...

...

No comments: