Sunday, July 23, 2006

S.H.E Forever!

I've got it! I've got it! Wee! Time passes by so fast...it's already their 9th album! I still can remember very clearly the first time I went to buy their album...Mei Li Xin Shi Jie. Feels like yesterday but now it's already the 2nd compilation...Whew... Every single one of their album represents a certain period in my life and holds a special meaning~

Don't know why...suddenly 心血来潮...want to take a photograph of my entire S.H.E Collection. I think it's because I'm going to the Army soon...

Anyway...I was freaking amazed and shocked myself that I've accumulated sooo much S.H.E items over the years. Everytime I get an item, I would admire it for a while and keep it at the very top of my cupboard for "safe-keeping". Yesterday I finally brought all of them to "see the daylight" again...and...

My Complete S.H.E Collection To Date (24th July 2006)



Top left: All the 9 official albums
Top Mid: All the albums VCD / DVD / OST
Top Right: Offiical Posters / Calenders / Files that comes with the albums
Bottom Left: Mainly books, pictorals and "bo liao" stuff I brought...
Bottom Mid: Idol Drama series...poker card decks.
Bottom Right: All the magazines with S.H.E content that I've collected over the years...

Whew...that's most of it (still some misc items that I didn't include)...even I was a bit shocked myself. Brought back so much memories when I flipped through the older albums and pictorals...

Like the first S.H.E pictoral, I travelled half way around Singapore and ask at so many locations before I finally got it. Then Mei Li Xin Shi Jie album...I was so freaking excited when I got my hands on it that I dashed all the way from the bus-stop back to my house just to listen to it... Hahaha...I can probably write a short paragraph on 80% of all the items above if I want...

But nevermind. Talking about their 9th Album. "触电" is an excellent Jay Song (typical fom Jay...), but I'll still rank it last among the 4. "Ring Ring Ring" is totally spoiled by the verse. The chorus is excellent but the verses (and the stupid rap) brought it down.

I think it's a very sad album overall. The first time I listened to it. First 2 songs was like, lively and all. 3rd song totally brought my mood down. The 4th song came and I was...whew so sad. Then 5th song. Geez. Totally bring your mood to rock-bottom. One sad song after another consecutively, each sadder than the previous...very nice arrangement...

Overall excellent album, the only imperfect aspect being H.I.M decided that including "Zhu Da" (aka those that more people know) is more important than including songs that are really S.H.E's finest.

This album would be perfect if they do away with "波斯猫" and "不想长大" (which were obviously picked because they're the "Zhu Da"), and of course "I.O.I.O" (totally different league from the rest of the compiled songs). Replaced them with "我爱你", "不做你的朋友" and "河滨公园" then perfect liao...And Hebe new duet should have been included since Selina's is incuded! Can see obviously H.I.M still 有所保留 on this album, in terms of the compiled songs or the new songs (which are not that "groundbreaking").

Inside the album...is nice to see they left messages for the fans...Ella is afraid that they wouldn't have a 3rd compilation...Hebe said their 感情 are beyond "Forever".

It's pretty interesting. Their 1st compilation is call "Together". The 2nd compilation is call "Forever". Together Forever~

No comments: