Sunday, July 30, 2006

Blogthings personality test ...

Bleh...too bo liao so tried out a few "tests" and here are the results...

Your Brain is 53% Female, 47% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve


Bleh...looks okay to me. And no, I will not marry someone even if he's a billionaire (if I'm a girl)



People Envy Your Compassion



You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.

People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.



I hope that's true...Haha.



How You Live Your Life



You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.

You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.

You tend to always dream of things within reach - and you usually get them.



This one is very true cause I know myself. I am someone like that.

No comments: