Friday, July 28, 2006

Last few things I want to learn......

Only a little more than a month till I step into the Army, so I'm going to use this next 2 weeks or so to finish up what I wanted to learn. Went to the library just now to pick up a few books (probably the last time to borrow) to progress on TCZ site I'm working on.

Been spending the whole last week doing this, which is basically a revision of server side web and my first attempt in doing a full site completely designed using css. Going very well so far and hope I can finished it up soon.

Very happy with myself cause I went running for a total of 5 times already so far. (Every single day from Monday to Friday) I think I've started out in late May running like 3 times a week. Now, I make it a point to run at least 5 times a week (unless it's raining)

Also did a breakthrough today! I ran for 9 rounds! Since last week I've make it a point to try to run for 8 rounds instead of the normal 6. Now I can take 8 rounds pretty well without "dying" at the end of the run. Also managed to did 6 pull-ups on 1 occassion! (Last time "die die" only can reach 4)

I'm going to try something drastic next week...I know things like 10km march is a common thing in the army (and 8 rounds is only 3.2km). Think I'll try running for 18 rounds one of these days and take it very slowly first. Maybe even 1 song 1 round. (So I can listen to the whole forever album every morning)

No comments: