Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Poly Days 9 - Towards The End

Along with the Final Year Project are 2 other modules...

JSPG: At first I was really scared I would flopped at this module cause it became really hard to catch when they reach Java Beans and stuff. I never used them in my assignment and was quite worried during the final exams. In the end the final exams come out, is a bunch of junk question, which none of us expected. (I still remember there is a 'date' question which I almost totally left blank)

The Lecturer: I forgot his name but he's a nice guy. I remember after the exam was over he came up to Ben and me (while we're waiting for taxi) and told us he's going back to his country to help his brother with his company. Good choice. Education has no future. Don't waste your life away teaching. Wish him all the best!

GAME: Well...what can I say. This module alone was one of the main reason (crazy now that I think about it) I picked this course in the first place, and I finally got to take it. Only disappointment was that it covered too little stuff! Everything is on such a superficial level...

The Lecturer: I like how Hubertus would use all kind of "actions" to make us understand. Like when he was explaining the Pacman AI, he would actually demonstrate it himself, moving around the classroom to explain the different behaviours. He was also the one that asked us to exhibit our FYP at WCG I think.

Internship: Of course the very important internship that took place after the FYP. Nothing much to say since by the time internship started I've already started blogging. (From the first interview till to end)

What I miss most about the internship is not the friends or staff there...but the food! Holland V food ownz...Also miss the bakery store and the muffins they sell there...Don't know when will get a chance to there to eat again. Heh...

So...3 years of Poly is finally over...

Tomorrow is Graduation Day!!!

Can't wait.

No comments: