Monday, August 21, 2006

Some funny stuffs on the internet.

Some very interesting stuff I read on the net that I wanted to record down:

1) Kennysia - He is one of the most hilarious bloggers around:

Girls On Valentine - So true about Singaporean girls and the Valentine's Day culture...95% of singaporean girls are just 爱慕虚荣 that want to suck your......money dry.

PMS Poor Man - "Why do they call it PMS? Well, that's because Mad Cow Disease is already taken".

WWE Wrestling - Hilarious to me because I watch Wrestling. Haha.

Weight Loss - Kenny endorse silming products.

Computer In Real Life - Literally...

Most Irritating MTV Ever - Must watch!

2) Talking Cock

I was really surprised to see it being mentioned during the National Day Rally. The news about the "NYP Event" is really hilarious...and gross at the same time.

3) Others

I also found a very interesting site listing "extra-ordinary" local style ring tones. And who can forget this 10 worst company url. There's very pro flash animation that shows you why "Men don't care about quality" when they're drunk...

4) Music

Not funny but I just want to record these down. Talk about some of the most famous songs of the 90s.

台湾音乐大纪事(1980-1990)
90年代以后歌曲回忆录

Yeh! Finally cleared all the junk that is piling up my bookmarks and I don't want to just delete them away.

No comments: