Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Roar! 12 Rounds!

34 minutes...almost fainted from exhaustion at the end of the run. Throat was so dry and my tongue is like totally dried up. It reminds me of my "Secondary School Cross Country"...

Not to mention I spent 5 minutes in the changing room looking for my specs after taking them off...only to find it in my bag later...-_- (Run till "ki siao")

1 Thing I'm worried...I tried running the 6 rounds, 2.4km again last 2 days, and I took almost 14 minutes...geez.

So basically, now I'm at, 14 minutes for 6 rounds, 34 minutes for 12 rounds. I think I've been running the "more rounds at slower pace" for too long liao...now it's hard to go back to the 2.4km run speed.

I'll work my 2.4km back to 12 minutes first before I start doing 4.8km stunt again...

No comments: