Sunday, August 20, 2006

5 Months Of......Nonstop Collection

Some of my most "proud" achievements and ones that took up most of my time. I reckon 20% is spent on the "Hard Work", 40% on the "Gaming", and another 40% is spent here...

I did a lot of collecting during these 5 months...

1) My MC Skyrocketed

My MC rised from about 729 in March 2006, to a whopping 1110 (and still increasing as of now). That's almost a 35% increase. I first got my computer during Secondary 2, which is like 6 years ago. That means 6 years of time I collected about 729. But in 5 months I managed to collect 300+! That's godly achievement! Even I cannot believe it. On average I think I add about 10 of them per day. Heh...Now I have a very extensive and wide library. In addition, I manage to dig out a lot of old discs when doing my spring cleaning. I'm gonna place them all into my computer and throw the old discs away. Heh. They include some of the rarest ones that it is almost impossible to find nowadays already. At least they won't be lost forever with the passage of time.

2) Media-Monkey

Best music management software ever. I'm so glad I discovered this during my ITP. Thanks to it I manged to complete the tagging of all my files. Year, rating, artist, title, occassion together with lyrics. Sweet. I don't know how I got the energy to do all of these. I searched through the forums and got the best scripts for the program. Favourite nodes, Startup node, Advanced Report, Detailed Info Panel, Song Preview... I edit the export script (Stupid VB) to replace the lame original one...Now it's freaking cool and I can see everything on one single, neat HTML page. It increased my enjoyment of listening to music immensely.

3) Zhou Xing Xing

My favourite comedian actor! Well well...

All Stephen Chow Movies Rated By Class
Top 10 Stephen Chow Hilarious Scenes

All fo them~All of them. Wasted lot of time but it's definitely worth it. About old dramas, here's a list of ALL old Mediacorp dramas. Their name alone brought back lot of memories...

4) Animes

I re-watched 2 of my favourite animes during the holiday season! Ah My Goddess (Melt when I see Belldandy) and Rave (When is Season 3 coming out!) And...Happy Tree Friends! Yep. Heh Heh...Also watching Card Captor (Ahh......still think it's a super sweet anime)

5) S.H.E Video Clips

Ahh...I've really been lagging behind in my S.H.E Collection over the past 1 year. I recently found out that my niece is a great fan of S.H.E, and what's more, she got a whole bunch of their clips...Haha. Really is 踏破铁鞋无觅处,得来全不费工夫. I spent a lot of time filtering out the clips from hers, so that I do not duplicate ones that I already have. Have to rewatch the clips. Adding her new ones together with my already massive collection, I now got a whole mountain of S.H.E videos. I don't think anyone can finish them even if they watch non-stop for 3 days and 3 nights.

Talking about S.H.E...Haiz...I think they're facing their greatest crisis yet. I never felt they were in any "danger" before. Not even when Ella fell. (Even though a lot of people speculate that's the end of them) This time though is a bit different, but I still have faith in them.

Haiz...don't know what's wrong with Ella...she used to be the most optimistic of the 3. Now she's like so easily depressed. Her problems began as early as Encore when she often cried when she went for show recording. Now it just become more prominent. I think it's largely due to her injuries and the massive workload, not to mention the recent Media rumors. The Taiwan media sucks like hell and do nothing but do harm to the celebrities.

H.I.M (Which really, is a small music company that has no other big stars that can roll in as much money as S.H.E) is really pushing them too hard. Way too hard. I hope H.I.M give them more rest. I don't need them to release albums at a crazy speed like they did in the past. 1 album per year I am more than happy. Just don't disband. Please don't.

No comments: