Thursday, February 11, 2010

Class 3 License!!!

OMG!


YES!!!


I DID IT!!!



I DID IT!!!!!





I FEEL ECSTATIC~!

LOL~

This is the BIGGEST 'HONGBAO' I can give myself for the Chinese New Year!

No wonder they say "Third Time Is The Charm".




It's really been a long and arduous journey.

1. Ticket To Class 3 I

2. Ticket To Class 3 II
3. Ticket To Class 3 III
4. Ticket To Class 3 IV
5. Epic Fail

Looking back at my Student Booklet, from my first driving lesson on 18th June 09, it's been almost 8 months.

After 34 Lessons and 3 TPs... It's really a "hard earned victory".

My first try (September 09), I did so badly that I don't even dare to mention anything about it. It's even more epic than epic fail. My left leg was trembling for the whole duration and I couldn't drive at all.

When I failed the 2nd time (December 09), it was really depressing. Every retest (3 revision + TP test) will easily cost near $500. I felt like there was no end to this, and it's like throwing money into the deep blue sea.

By March, they would change all the tests to parking without poles, SSDC will move to Woodlands. That means not only do I have to relearn all the parking, I have to take EVEN MORE LESSONS to familarize myself with the test routes again

So I just decide to give myself this "ONE LAST CHANCE" to redeem myself.

I didn't pin very high hopes this time round because I got a VERY BAD time slot...
(9:15am in the morning rush hours, and with BUS LANES TIMING)

I didn't attend as much revisions as the previous times either.



But in the most unimaginable scenario, I managed to pass!

And "with flying colours" too~!

...

And no, the tester is not "kind and friendly" at all.

In fact, he's damn fierce (a much 'angrier' person than the other 2) and he makes me damn stress when he "orders" me.

I'm actually trembling inside, and I have to struggle to make msyelf appear calm and confident...

Thank god I'm done!




Finally, I want to extend my deepest gratitude to my "long-term" instructor who accompanied me right from the start; from my first few lessons through every single tests.

Only know him as "K.L Ong", but he's really a great person. I wanted to thank him personally but he's nowhere to be found today. :(

He's the one who "fixed" a lot of my problems; Slope, DC, Blindspot, and most importanttly my lane changing.

He always tell me, "Remember, safety always come first! Make use of the rear mirror more. Go slow if you can't react in time."

I will remember the things he taught and bring them with me to the road next time de~

Thanks and GOODBYE SSDC!







*And I will be extra careful when I do reversing next time so I won't langa into other people cars.

No comments: