Monday, February 01, 2010

Big Bro Wedding Dinner

Yesterday was my Da Ge wedding dinner... Also the first time in my life I got to sit at the VIP table.

Not much difference, just that you get your own portion of food instead of everyone "sharing a big plate".

It's really a long and tiring affair.

Wake up before 6AM, prepare this and prepare that, fetch the bride, return to groom house, go to new house, return back to groom house, check in at hotel, etc etc...

Lot of procedures and special ceremonies to go through.



The food's not as good as the "Food Tasting" session 1 month back... but still not bad lah...

The whole event was quite successful...except I don't know understand why we have to invite some rogues.

Maybe my brother is easier to get along. He tries to make everyone happy. He just let whoever call whoever they want.

But not me. Not my business anyway. Just my thoughts.



Some Photos...

First time in my life I seen a "professional makeup artist"... Her whole luggage of makeup equipments... This thing interest me the most cause it looks a lot like those water colour palette I used for Primary School Art Lessons...

View from the hotel room... nothing special...

Wedding song list I found in their room...


The atmosphere is really quite good...

My favourite dish of the night...

No comments: