Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ticket To Class 3 - Chapter III

Lesson 7
S10 - Traffic Rules
S11 - Low Speed Control & Right Turns

Lesson 8 (End Of Stage 1)
S12 - Driving On A Slope
S13 - Stage 1 Review

Lesson 9
S14 - Gear Shifting Part II (Road, 4th Gear)

Lesson 10
S15 - Left Turns and Filter Lane

Lesson 11
S16 - Speed Control
S17 - Pre-Drive Check
S18 - Driving In Observance of Traffic Rules



Woo~ Passed my stage 1 review without much trouble... heh... and so Lesson 9 is start of stage 2... and continuing on with more "on the road" lessons~

By now, I can drive pretty well (I feel). Like, I can already carry out a "normal conversation" with the instructor while I'm driving without fumbling all around. LOL~

During the early stage, if I'm talking, I have to slow down the car, or I'll forget to change the gears, or forget to change lanes, or forget something.

Everything is kinda automatic now with all that time on the road.

And with all these time on the road...

I realize there's a lot of crazy people in Singapore.

Yes, crazy people who don't care about their own lives.

Like... once I was driving...

Then this "siao ginna" boy suddenly DASH out from nowhere, then I brake, but he suddenly stop.

You really got to be careful of these people sometimes... They always pretend pretend... sometimes stand there... your vehicle far away they don't want to cross... Then your vehicle pick up speed and very close le... they suddenly chiong.

WTF is wrong with these people... Trying to test my reaction?

Then got one time... worse...

I driving down this lane, then got one old "Ah Ma"... WTF? Walking in the CENTER of the road like nobody business.

YES. I AM SERIOUS.

She is literally taking a STROLL in the middle of the road, taking up one entire lane on her own.

She's like walking along with the traffic.

...

Is really WTH...

...

And some crazy drivers also.

Yah I was still quite newbie then... then when I use the "filter lane" (you know, those lanes that turn left and got pedestrian crossing one)...

That's suppose to be a SINGLE lane...

Then I was going through that lane slowly...

So I check left, turned around, and WTF? Suddenly got another car appeared on my right?

-.-

...

He really "die die" squeeze in, just because I'm just keep a little left to the lane?

Then cannot wait? Overtake in filter lane? WTF is this?

-.-

From my instructor: "What the hell is wrong with these people... If I see someone with L Plate I'll try to keep as far away as possible."



No comments: