Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Life At The New Kindergarten

Wow... so fast... next week will be my last full week already.

Even though it's kinda boring (每天还是一样的东西)... I've started to enjoy "interacting" with the new guys there. Haha.

It's very interesting to go in there as a "neutral party" and listen to them. And some of them are very willing to share with me about their unhappiness...

Like... which "old bird" they don't like, who and who do what pattern... listen to their complains about various things and people... LOL. It's quite entertaining sometimes.

Sometimes I think I talk with them more than I do with the "old birds" I know... Haha.

Anyway... I really believe there's some sort of "Kindergarten Curse" here. Every batch there will be such a case...

Anyway... there's new Red Dragon, new Wei Hao, etc... It's like history repeating itself all over again.

I feel that I'm seeing a "replica" of these people in the New Kindergarten... it's really... dot dot dot...




Of course, I also take the chance to share with them how life's like in the "good old days". How the excursions were like, how the Kindergarten slowly evolved and changed into what it is today...

Yeah... at least keep the "heritage" and "legacy" of this place alive... don't let it be lost forever.

Seriously, I feel that they lead a better live now compared to the olden days...

Oh, and of course!

I couldn't resist sharing those "old classic jokes" with them again... LOL! Make them cold...

But cannot have people like Yat Yat and Kenny around... cause they still remember them...

Like I will randomly find one "new bird" and tell him this...

You know why "Yet" so skinny or not... cause last time everytime feed dog we ask "Hey, want to feed the dogs already or not"... Then they will say "Don't feed yet"...

...

...



Well anyway...

Some interesting "events" I participated in includes...

- Something to do with Tan Wei Kang... OMG... He is badly traumatize by this incident. Don't ever mention "sloppy" in front of him again.

- Got to see the VP took the latest batch for "training session"... I can only describe it as "extremely entertaining"... but it also pain my heart at the same time. It pains my heart to see how badly the quality of the students have deteriorate... -_-

- Santa Claus Father: This is one of the most... bizarre happening ever. In ALL my times here, this one tops the list.

- On "external attachment" outside of the Kindergarten... It's nice to get in touch with Photoshop and stuffs again...

...

Ho Ho~

No comments: