Saturday, June 20, 2009

Beginning To Understand

Note: This post is not about the Kindergarten

Many things in this world are only as important (or unimportant) as we make them out to be.

The more we focus on something, the more important it becomes.

Like example... When you're schooling, the most important things to you are the assignments, the exams, etc...

When you're in the army, the only thing you care about is when you're going to go home, when you're going to ORD...

...

...

Sometimes, I think this trip back to the past may actually be a good thing after all.

I did some soul searching, and it seems like I've forgotten how the simplest things were able to make me happy.

It's like a reminder to me, a reminder about how fortunate I am right now.

Being misunderstood? Maligned by people? Blamed for something I haven't done?

I've been through them all during those days, and it was much worse. During those times, you can't even stand up for yourself. Because it isn't really an environment that allow you to do that.




But...

I can stand up for myself now.

I'm not under anyone control anymore.

So...

It's time to get over it.

It's time to forgive, to let go...

The memories will stay with me, but tomorrow belongs to me now...

...

用心酸微笑去原谅了 
也翻越了
有昨天还是好的 
但明天是自己的
...

开始懂了 
...

快乐是选择

...

Because happiness is a choice

...

No comments: