Thursday, June 18, 2009

Graduation Outing!

15th June

Actually was planning to just relax at home the whole day...

Woke up at like 10am... login onto MSN, then immediately received a message from Mr Fish asking If I wanted to go Malaysia.

He actually asked me this the previous week, but I just told him that my passport has expired. Turned out, he just discover that his passport has expired as well... -_-

So OK... got people company me... so we went down to ICA together.

Long story short, we were stalled there for a LONG time... (Mine was done in like 5 minutes, Yat Yat one took like 3 hours)

Met up with YZ while we were there... and YZ brought me to see someone special...

Mr. Ah Cheng! (The Old Driver)

Surprised! Guess what... He's already married and with 1 child already!!! Initially I still don't believe it when YZ told me that...

It's been barely 2 years and things have changed so much. He's now the boss of a hawker stall there with his Dad~

...

...

Anyway, the long delay caused YZ to miss his lunch as well... Haha. We originally planned to meet at Kranji at 2:30pm... In the end, we reached there at almost 4... -_-

As for the trip, nothing much to say lah...

Don't ask me about the people who went... I'm not the organizer.

I didn't even know who's going beforehand.

Mr Fish invited me and I just went. ^_^






16th June

Yeah... my big day. Brought a lot of food back for the guys...



I thought I made a safe getaway (take it on the lam!)... but I was setup by stupid Kenny...

In the end, I was drenched in water...

...

Went out with few of the guys to KBOX after that.

And it was a real "eye-opener" for all of us.

Maybe it's because I haven't visit a KBOX for a long time (I've found much cheaper alternative...)

But this one is really worth it. The screen is freaking huge! (42 inch above I think)

Everything is touchscreen.

There's games to play on the "control kiosk"... (In fact, ZJ seems more interested in the games then the mic, LOL!)

There are special effects like "appulse, cheers" that you can play when you're singing.

$10 Nett for each person.

...

2pm to 7pm...

Tell me any other place where you can sing for 5 HOURS for $10 per person in this kind of environment...

...

...

LOL...

But there's a dark secret behind it lah...

Yes... it's a "不能说的秘密"

No comments: