Saturday, March 07, 2009

NTU Y1S2, Week 9 In Review

Alright... more than half the semester over le...

I really need to stop slacking and get to work.

I don't know why I am so unable to focus nowadays...

Haiz...

Everytime want to study... but always end up doing something else.

Everytime I open my notes, I will gradually drift into dreamland... -_-

Must use this weekend to catch up on everything already...

Else will really die...

By the way... looking forward to the IT Show orh... feel that I got lot of things to "hoot" this time...



Microprocessor Programming

I've made up my mind le...

Must do a complete revision of this thing.

Reset the CPU, reset everything.

Do a rebuild.

Monday Lab 4 le.

If I don't do anything, I will really flop this subject...



Algorithms
Prim's and Kristal...

Can you really show me the shortest path?

...

The shortest path to my death.



Software Systems & Models
Liveness and Safety...

I think I've broke both property...

...

Nevermind.

Doing Lab 4 now.



Software Engineering

50 minutes of photography elective sums up this whole week...



Technical Communication
As usual... don't want to comment much. LOL.

As you can see, I am really really sick of this module.

No comments: