Saturday, March 14, 2009

NTU Y1S2, Week 10 In Review

Wah... so fast...

3 more weeks till the end of the semester...

and then soon it'll be exams all over again..

...

I can imagine it...

It's like history repeating itself all over again...

...



Microprocessor Programming

More interrupts, more exceptions handling stuff.

And most importantly...

Non-Maskable Interrupt.

Haha.



Algorithms
Nooooo...

I totally flopped by Algo Quiz. Haiz...

If the question is something I couldn't do, then I got nothing to say. But this is a question where I know how to do, yet I didn't do correctly.

:(

Sad sad sad...

And seems like everyone I know is giving up on the Algo Lectures...

No one seem to go there anymore...?

...

Why like that?

...

Algo is the most important.

Utmost important.



Software Systems & Models
Think I flopped this quiz also... LOL...

> , <

GG

Software Engineering
More photography session.

Next week last one lo... after that, no more Hawaiian guy.

Rather go for Monday class.



Technical Communication
Finally... near the end of this piece of crap.

Getting into this was the single greatest mistake I made in this entire semester.

And I'm so glad that it's going to be over soon.

2 more weeks... 2 more weeks!!!

No comments: