Friday, March 20, 2009

Dominic Farewell

Went to see Dominic off at the Airport...

Been ages since I've been there.

As usual, he's full of nonsense.

With him gone, I reckon there'll now be less K9 gatherings (Or maybe even cease to exist). Quite sad, cause I really didn't have the time to go out with them since school started. Didn't even manage to attend the final movie gathering...

But hey, I made the effort to see him off even though I'm seriously ill. Traveling 100 minutes from 1 end of the green line to the other end. (When I told Geraint that, he told me it's not true; cause the end is now at Joo Koon. OMG... Super lamer.)

:(

...

All this for...

The most annoying friend I know in my life. The one that goes around "rearranging" people's cupboard & disturbing others rest. The one that hide in the cupboard to scare you. The naked entity that you see when you wake up. -_- The one that always scold "dumbass", "booby-face" and comes up with weird nicknames for everyone...

I can go on and on about his nonsense.

...

...

Well... That's all folks.

Wonder how much he'll change when I see him next time.

I think maybe 0%.

...

Haha.

Some photos (since I took mostly videos)...


Sky Train!


Only see this on TV before... LOL.


Gift Opening Moment...


The time has come...


One last group photo before departure...

No comments: