Friday, March 13, 2009

Clearing Out The Junk!

I just realized how much of this thrash I've been making in the past 2 months.

And it's clogging the whole system.

This is not what it should be like.

And so I did a little "house-keeping".

Cleaned up the mess.

Cleared out lots of junk.

Throw out load of garbage.

From this place, from within myself.




For those who missed it, that's too bad~

I don't think they'll make their return, at least not in the near foreseeable future. (unless something really major happen)

Maybe 3 or 5 years later I can tell you all about it.

:P




I really feel much better now, compared to like the past few weeks.

It's like regaining your vision again after the fog clears.

Like regaining back all the intelligence you've lost.

Like the air you breath is fresh again.

Like all the weight are lifted off your shoulders.

It's like being reborn~!

Ok that's a bit exaggerated.

^_^

Anyway~!

It's a BRAND NEW START~!


No comments: