Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Grand Return!

"Your estimated Service Balance is: 37"
"Your projected ORD date is "06-Aug-2012"
"This Record is updated on 09-Mar-2009"




LOL... 2012... -_-

...

Anyway... I just went ahead and submit the application for my grand return.

Haha...

Thought about it for some time.

Some of my friends leh... already went back and completed theirs during the December Holidays.

Some leh... have enjoyed University life so much and are now so reluctant to go back... Think they've already decided to go back only in 2012.

...

For me leh... I really thought it over.

...

It's best to settle this once and for all.

Hee.

3 Months of holidays leh...

> , <

Go back earn $500 also "song"... Haha.

No need to spend effort to find job outside. (Somemore now economic crisis)

Hee hee...



Q7. Where would I be posted to upon my resumption of service?

Usually for servicemen who have been trained in a specific vocation and who have only a short balance of Full-time National Service liability remaining, they would most likely be posted to their former units. However, there may be occasions where servicemen are re-deployed to other units due to organisational requirements.

Q15. I wish to resume my service during my vacation break. Is this possible?

Yes. You should apply for the resumption of service at least 6 weeks in advance if you wish to serve the balance of service during your vacation break. However upon resumption, you must serve the balance of your National Service liability in one continuous period. You are not allowed to serve your liability over 2 (or more) vacation periods. Once service is resumed, you will not be granted re-disruption. It is important therefore, that you ensure your vacation period can accommodate your balance of NSF liability.




And finally...

...

Now it's just waiting for the outcome of the application.

If I do get back to the Pentagon Divine Fortress...

Based on the "preferred resume date" I've chosen...

I will most likely get out of there the same time as Cheung Jie and company~

Hee.

^_^

Hope everything goes well~

No comments: