Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Long Time No See!

This song below is to commemorate my return to the Kindergarten for the first time in more than 4 months...

It really warms my heart to see that both Jimmy and Bart still recognizes me, even though I feel that, to them, I am probably now just "a person from the very distant past who used to take care of me".

It's kind of sad really, but this is inevitable... :(

Bart still respond to my calls (jumps up and bounce on the cage, wags his tail), but definitely not as enthusiastic as before lah... his eyes doesn't brighten up and he doesn't start behaving like some hyperactive kid like he did.

Jimmy leh... He still listens to all my commands... and comes to me out of everyone. Haha...

It's good to know that they're still doing well, and see all the other old friends. I guessed I picked a really good day to go back, haha.

This is the first, and probably the last time though... there's really no point going back anymore. I only know like barely 50% of the people there now, and I think by the next trip, Bart and Jimmy would have totally forgotten about me... Haha...

...

Well then...

All the best to the Kindergarten, and everyone still writing its legacy...!





Wooo~ Wooo~~ Ai Yi Ai~~~
Wooo~ Wooo~~ Ai Yi Ai~~~

我的Jimmy越来越美 越来越可爱
走到哪里
是否还会 随便乱撒尿
你的duty越做越多 越做越糟糕
是否每天晚上你都 偷偷流着泪

好久不见的你是否 别来无恙
我的心里有时还在 偷偷想着它
日复一日两年无声 改变了我们
得到什么失去什么 又有谁知道

*First Chorus

好久没到这个地方来 唉咿唉
这里的狗每个每个 变了样
是否我的JIMMY看到球还 会疯掉
是否BART BART越来越坏越来 越捞赛


*Second Chorus
好久没到这个地方来 唉咿唉
这里的狗每个每个 变了样
是否还有人又不小心被 NERO咬
是否JACKIE依然还是天天 在KI SIAO

*Ending
好久没到这个地方来 唉咿唉
这里的人每个每个 变了样
是否记得当初我也曾经 在K9
是否记 得我也曾经在 JURONG徘徊

好久没到这个地方来 唉咿唉
这里的人每个每个 变了样
是否记得当初我为你们
是否记得曾为ORD 一起等待


Wooo~ Wooo~~ Ai Yi Ai~~~
Wooo~ Wooo~~ Ai Yi Ai~~~

No comments: