Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy Birthday, I Wish Myself

Nowadays, everyone is sooooo emo.

When I visit their blogs, all I see are emo posts.

When I talk to them, all I get are emo replies.

When I see them, all I see are emo faces...

...

This world... this is just an emo world.

:(

:(

:(

I really don't want to write this...

But I'm feeling so emo now...

Feel like crying...

Who says guys can't cry?

:(

"男人哭吧哭吧哭吧不是罪~~~再强的人也有权利去疲惫" (刘德华)

:(

:(

:(



Birthdays...

Birthdays remind you of everything you thought you would be at 22 when you were seven, but still are not - failing whatever resolutions you set out to achieve.

It reminds you that you haven't accomplished anything in life.

It reminds you that you're still broke. Still single. Still unhappy. Still helpless.

...

It reminds you of YET ANOTHER LONELY birthday.

"最孤单的人是我 最伤心的人是我~~~你怎么忍心让我独自承受..." (刘德华)

...

...

...


You jump at the sound alert of a new SMS and you hurriedly check if it is your new crush you're hopelessly in love with.

But No.

Of course Not...

"我无所谓~~~我伤过心, 掉过泪~~~ (张惠妹)"


...

...

...


You spent the whole night thinking about it...

You hoped it will come...

But it doesn't.

Why don't you just say it?

Why don't you just tell them?

...

That's the whole point.

It becomes meaningless if you have to request it yourself.

"如果开口那只是~~~我要来的温柔..." (S.H.E)

...

...

...

So disappointed.

Can't even win at fastest finger first.

Hahaha...

What bullshit...

I've lost everything.

When I clicked down and I saw 5 red ! marks...

I know I've lost.

I took a big gamble and I lost.

Badly.

This is the biggest birthday present ever.

"原来我拿幸福~~~当成了赌注~~~~输了你, 我输了全部~~~~" (那英)

...

...

...


I got a lot of monetary things though...

But...

Even though I really appreciate it...

They are not what I want...

Haiz...

I can only laugh.

Laugh all the pain away...

"你不是真正的快乐~~~你的笑只是你穿的保护色~~~" (五月天)

...

...

...

At midnight you try to go to sleep.

You wallow in self-pity and dream of a happier you.

...

...


生日快乐 我对自己说
Happy Birthday, I wish myself





(Ideas/quotes are partially borrowed from my friend, XY)

No comments: