Thursday, April 03, 2008

Dedication to June Batch (Andy Lau's Heaven's Will)

This song totally describe my feeling towards the upcoming june batch that's going to leave soon... I did some slight changes to the lyrics of the chorus, but the 1st verse from the original song fits almost perfectly.

We came in together and now they're going to leave first...haiz...



谁在乎我的心里有多苦
谁在意我的明天去何处
这条路究竟多少崎岖多少坎坷途 <-- This damn road
我和你很快就要分两路


我的哀藏不住 任凭世间无情的摆佈
我不怕痛不怕输
只怕是再多努力也无助

如果说一切都是天意 你会先ORD
终究已註定
是否能再少听一天 能再少看一眼
伤会少一点
如果说你就要ORD 你就要ORD
带我一起去
我不要自己留在这里

Brief Translation:

1st Verse:
Who cares about how pain my heart feels
Who bother with where I'll be going tomorrow
How much misery and hardship is there on this road
Very soon we'll go separate ways

Chorus:
If it's heaven will, that you'll ORD earlier
And it's predestined
Can I hear it less, can I see it less
I'll feel less painful
If you're going to ORD, going to ORD
Please bring me along
I don't want to stay here alone

No comments: