Saturday, September 15, 2007

Whew... I'm dumb...

LOL... I leaked out something that I didn't wanted to (Cause I didn't check before I paste)... Haha...

Very bad mistake... Geez...

I'm not very comfortable with sharing it yet because... I sometimes tend to vent my frustrations up here. Needless to say I'll scold a lot of people in the process. (like the one a few days back, which made me very angry, the L** one.)

This is a channel for me to express my emotions. To let me grumble and complain...

Yet at the same time, I don't want to offend anybody - Which is why I tend to write in quite vague terms so that only I can understand. I usually don't mention any names/events/exact time. I don't write about it in detail, just enough for me to recall the event.

I also tend to remove those "emotional" posts once I've cooled down...

Which is why...

I don't want too many people that can possibly make out who/what I'm talking about, which is why I don't want to spread it to certain groups...yet. Hope you all can understand. Now 2 people (to my knowledge) know about it already. -_-

Anyway... back to the main thing I wanted to write...

14th September, first time brought my Baba out. Haha... feels strange man. It's really hard to adapt... like a totally new procedure. I have no idea about whether he's scared, or whether he'll be excited, or how he'll react once we're there.

Luckily Ah Kam is with me~ Earlier that day, he imparted a lot of his "Master Level" skills to me... I practiced a lot and FINALLY, I made him not so "chiong"... He really stopped when I just gave a stern warning! Hee... at least now he acknowledges my presence, and I have more confidence to control him.

I really learned a lot from him. Also talk about quite a lot of things that day... From the old times, the present, the people, the environment, the future... I think I'll really miss him when he goes away...

Haha... don't think so much liao... now all I want is everyday "smooth smooth pass~"... then I very happy liao.

No comments: