Thursday, September 06, 2007

The 52th Week...

Ah...this is a very... very... "easy" week... Or shall I say, "boring"...

Finally got a long break from all the outings thing... and doing support for 3 straight days, before I go for my short break...

It WAS supposedly to be quite "relac" one... but a number of unhappy things happened...

Most sway when is you "Bo Dai Bo Ji" kanna some crap... your feeling is damn sian when it happened... It's like, it's not even your fault lor. You just happened to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. And then... BAM! Kanna.

Haiz... feeling super down then. That LCB... nevermind. 我忍... A lot of screw up things lah... all because of one LCB... unable to comment more.

Anyway... the good thing is I got the phone I wanted. Nowadays, the service are so "jia lat". They're either extremely dominating and try to pressure you into buying their products, or they totally give the "bo chap" attitude. See liao also sian...

I shopped around for almost 2 hours before finding the right place. The right person, right price and right item. It's a local version (meaning it has warranty unlike the export version everywhere) for $398 and the service is good. Sometimes, I wouldn't mind even if I have to pay a bit more for good service. Why the hell should I let some fook-up people earn my money...

Other than that... everything is all cool and good... Generally quite relaxing and a nice prelude to my break~

No comments: