Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Hilarious, The Amazing & The Bizarre I

Couldn't cancel the insurance, because my printer broke down. Cool... I haven't used it in such a long time that I discovered it now, when I want to print. Called up MINDEF liao... they ask me to consult someone else...

Other then that, I've completed everything I wanted to do. And even played a few rounds of DOTA with Rex... and Joseph, Jia Yun... suddenly seems like lot of people are playing DOTA.

I've watching a lot of videos lately...first, the creative ads...

1. The Toothpaste



2. Turning a Crisis Into Opportunity



3. It Really Sucks



4. 0.3 Seconds to Type "a - z"



5. Amazing Shopping Experience



6. Gary Cao's Bei Pan - The story about hair loss...



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of "Sentence Constructions" by kids... extracted the best from Benjamin's blog.

1. 题目 : 原来
小朋友写 : 原来他是我爸爸。
老师评语 : 妈妈关切一下

2. 照样造句
例题: 别人都夸我 ( ),其实我 ( )
小朋友写: 别人都夸我( 很帅 ),其实我 ( 是戴面具的 ) 。
老师评语: 什么面具这么好用 ???

3. 题目 : 陆陆续续
小朋友写 : 下班了,爸爸陆陆续续的回来。
老师评语 : 你到底有几个爸爸呀?

4. 题目 : 欣欣向荣- 比喻生长美好的样子。
小朋友写: 欣欣向荣荣告白。
老师评语: 连续剧不要看太多 ~~

5. 题目: 难过
小朋友写: 我家门前有条水沟很难过。
老师评语: 老师更难过 ......

6. 题目: 天才
小朋友写: 我3天才洗一次澡。
老师评语: 要每天洗才干净 ~~

7. 題目 : 一…便…
小朋友写 : 哥哥一吃完饭,就大便。
老师评语 : 造句不要乱造...

8. 題目: 又 .....又 .....
小朋友寫: 我的妈妈又矮又高又瘦又肥。
老师评语: 你妈妈......是怪物吗 ?

No comments: