Thursday, September 13, 2007

Super Morale Booster!

WOOOOO!

This is the first time in a LONG TIME that we had something to be joyous about...

When the news was announced, you can see the excitement, the happiness on everyone faces. I could barely controlled myself... wanted to jump and cheer at that moment.

So happy! This is like the first ray of light that shone on us ever since our world was totally enveloped by darkness... It's like rekindling a lost love, finding back something you've lost for a long time...Ha ha~

12th September, I did my first ever weekday KM! (In 8 freaking long months... amazing...) I was quite worried that I might screw up, like miss out on something. But everything turned out just fine (except when I was disturbed 4am in the morning by a bunch of stupid clubbers)

And just dropped by Causeway Point to picked up the "Qiang Qiang EP"! I wonder if the money will really go to animal charities... but that's not the main point...

Heh heh...

Oh yeah, Ah Choo actually told me he wanted to buy a PSP... Then Zar and Edwin said they both wanted to upgrade to PSP-Slim... suggestion: We all buy together. LOL... not a bad idea... but must find a day when all of us are free...

That's all for now~

No comments: