Saturday, September 29, 2007

K9 Mini-Feast Session

Whew... when was the last time (if you ever did) you slept for more than 12 hours straight? I just had mine yesterday. Haha... in fact, I just woke up...

Let me explain. Thursday night, went to the Island of Madness with "The Man". Needless to say, 15 hours of exhaustion... But throughout we did some fun things. Like playing a very very very old game that we haven't touched in like... a decade? Most people would have played or seen this before - Carrom. We even came up with a number of variations to play the game, although some were quite lame... like attempting to "roll" each coins into the pockets, and one where you had to knock down each other 'kings'.

Haha... also the first trip together with Karl and Jia Yun... Conclusion - Karl is really full of crap. He gets obsessed with colour obituaries and all sorts of weird stuffs...

After the night, went over to meet up with Kenrick, Darren and SK for buffet lunch~ I was starving~ (purposely didn't eat much breakfast)

Sheraton Hotel - "Hotel of Timeless style and grace". At least that's what it says on their website. Haha. Anyway, it's a 5 star hotel and everything from its exterior to its interior is fitting of it (Not that I've been to any of its suites before)...

Anyway, we just went to their pantry for the buffet only. Sashimi with salmons, swordfishes, tunas... Then the main course have roasted chicken, chicken mutton curry, potato, herbal soup, crunchy shrimps... of course we have deserts like Tiramisu, chocolate fudge, fruits, ice jelly, etc..

Please note here that I didn't take down the exact name. All of the food I mention above are not as "ordinary" as what I described. What I listed are more like ingredients than the actual "dish" at the end. Most are accompanied by some stylish and beautiful names and they really taste much better than what you buy at the hawker centers. Totally different grade.

Charleston came to join us (he returned from England yesterday) about 1/4 way through. Talked about lot of things over lunch... bitting puppies, old times, current times, future times (ORD!), the people we dislike (restricted content), Charleston and his tour in London (how much he spend), etc, etc...

The meal basically lasted from 1130 to 1430...

After that, Kenrick had to go. I also never do much, went to Wisma Atria to pick up a set of Stylus for my phone (yes, I lost it... haiz). Originally wanted to go watch movie one, but I was really tired, and the next showing is at 5pm. Way too late. So SK and Darren went to meet their friends

Me and Jia Yun went home...

Use the com for a while... but my brain shuts off. More than 36 hours without sleep liao... lights out and concussed... When I woke up, it's 3am already. (Shit I missed the 9pm show!) Used com again for a while before I ZZZ again, until 9am...

So basically, I justed ate one super super heavy meal yesterday. Costs me $31. (And that's thanks to Kenrick 20% discount) Overall it's still a very good deal. And the entire atmosphere and people is good. I think we should have more of these get-togethers. Just to relax and stop for moment. Nowadays, we always meet each other in camp and barely talk much.

Not you dismount then I dismount (everyone's rushing home), can't even sit down properly and have a nice TC session. SK even suggested that we should have this once a month, haha. Then try to hotel buffets from all over Singapore~

No comments: