Monday, April 09, 2007

Wrestlemania 23!

Woo! Just finished watching Wrestlemania 23. Hmm... in my opinion, it just wasn't a "Wrestlemania-Quality" PPV... It's great for a normal PPV, but not good enough for the greatest PPV of the year. I think it's one of the lousier Wrestlemanias I've watched in recent years.

The Mid-card is completely screwed up. All the crappy matches you can find. What Kane VS Khail (Total BS), some horrible Diva match, some horrible ECW match...

The only saving grace is the 2 main events. First, Undertaker VS Batisa. Luckily, the right man won. Heh. HBK Vs Cena started off extremely slowly, but the last 8 minutes was simply amazing. Counters and counters and counters. Super "Kan Chiong"...

Anyway, I was surfing in Gamefaqs Forum, and found a thread about the most entertaining speeches ever given... some hilarious stuffs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rey Mysterio, I want you to remember one thing: you’re a boy in a man’s world, and I’m a man that loves to play with boys! No, no, no! Wait a minute! Shut up! What I meant to say is: you’re a boy and I’m a man, and tonight I’m gonna love to manhandle you! No! Hold on a second! Shut up! Rey Mysterio, you remember this, pal, you’re a boy and I’m a man, and when you and I get together here tonight, I’m gonna get on top of you and … no, no! Damnit! Mysterio, just get your ass down here!" - Kurt Angle

Bobby Heenan commenting on Hogan's entrance music
Heenan: That's my second favorite song.
Monsoon: I'm almost afraid to ask. Whats your favorite?
Heenan: All the rest are tied.

Big Show: Why is he getting the I.C. title shot and not me?
RVD: Ahhh...maybe 'cause you're a tool.
Big Show: Look. I am 7'2". I am 500 pounds. I'm a giant.
RVD: Oh ok. You're a giant tool.

HHH to John Cena: "You think I'm scared of a guy whose one big move is pumping up his Reeboks?"

HBK making fun of Hulk Hogan before their match.

Overselling at Summerslam, HBK VS Hulk Hogan Video *MUST WATCH for both fan/non fan.

No comments: