Sunday, April 29, 2007

Unscrupulous Acts And Honesty

Yeah, The Grand Opening. A brand new page on our history. Even though there were some unforeseen circumstances, everything went relatively smoothly. The only pity is that I have to be guarding the most important room that day. Ha ha...

Well anyway, I just pre-ordered S.H.E Play album...

Two of them.

Haiz...even though I know it's a huge conspiracy by the record company to leech the fans money, I still "have no choice but to buy"... LOL. Even though I am very "bu gan yuan".. but I felt "obliged" to purchase both. This time is even worst than Qi Huan Lu Cheng cause the 2 have exactly the same cover. Geez... "Bo Bian" loh...

If you think this means I'm a spendthrift... you're wrong.

This proves that my love for them is unconditional.

Well, talking about money, I saw this interesting news yesterday. It talks about a "Honesty Store" opened by a teacher in China. The store has no shopkeeper. Customers just take what they want and, if they have some conscience, can make the payment be dropping it into the money box. Whether you pay or not is entirely up to you. The report says most of the people will pay, but some will just take what they want. Some atrocious people even break open the money box and steal the cash... The store owner says even though she loses money from the store, she'll still continue this to promote honesty...

No comments: