Saturday, April 07, 2007

Second Life 2 - The Subjects

I've forgotten most of the things in the lower secondary, but some teachers still leave a very deep impression on me.

Literature - Skive and Elevator food... Haha. To this date I still remember the storyline. Love the writing style and how the author presented it in such an appealing way to secondary students. Miss Lee taught us this subject... Hee hee... She gets my vote for the "Most Pretty Teacher" in my entire school life. (Primary to Poly) She was like only 25 at that time... and she always dress in those female boots and skirt. (Kind of like Japanese Style) Er... yah. Amazingly that was the bulk of what I remembered about this Subject.

History - Taught by a great teacher called Ms Sam. She has a unique way of teaching that just makes you remember all those details. I still remember what "Mohanjo-Daro" and "Harapa" and "Chandragupta" (Probably spelled all of them wrong but that is how they're pronounced) thing. India history, then those Zhou Dynasty, Qin Dynasty...etc. In fact, History was my BEST subject in Sec 1 and 2, and I must say all the credit goes to her.

Geography - Another great Malay teacher (forgot her name), but I respected her a lot. She was the Discipline Master or something I think. During her lessons, I'm always sitting beside the projector right at the front, helping her change the transparencies. Haha. That's probably why Geography is another one of my best subjects. At that time I really enjoyed stuff like Map Reading, what Contours and like memorizing the World Map. Heh.

Tech and Home Econ - I hate the technical study subject. I am an idiot when it comes to things that require me to use my hand...(Except certain things) So anyway I just can't memorize all those technical stuff like what...er...chisel? And Vice grip? Or whatever. The only decent thing I made was a CD Rack. Home Econ was more fun. The whole class was always bullying the teacher. Ji Wai Ji Wai~ I did quite well at the final exams with a Fried Rice recipe...LOL.

My Arts was horrible. Barely passed, sometimes fail.

My maths was...about the same. I had to do remedial classes because of my Maths (especially Sec 2). I was getting like C5 and C6. My Algebra sucks like hell. (Can't believe I'm actually doing Programming now)

Science was alright. Learn the periodic tables, and the states of matters...and of course the Reproductive System, LOL. I don't know why we were all going "gaga" over that topic last time.

My Chinese was not bad (always been my first language). English...average B4 like that.

No comments: