Friday, January 08, 2010

Module I'm Looking Forward To

This is one module that I'm actually looking forward to in the brand new sem!

So happy that I manage to get in!

Hope it'll be fun.

^_^




HC805 DIRECTED READINGS IN MODERN CHINESE SONG LYRICS (IN CHINESE) (3.0 AU)

Prerequisite: AO level Chinese Language (B4) or equivalent

The aim of this course is an appreciation of selected works of modern Chinese song lyrics since the 1970s. Readings will include literary songs, folk tunes and ballads, popular music, and schoolyard or student-written songs among others. The course will guide students in understanding the different thematic genres, narrative forms, expressive styles and creative methods of lyric writing, as well as the social and cultural contexts of the song lyrics. After completing this course, students are expected to appreciate modern Chinese song lyrics from cultural and literary perspectives, and gain a deeper understanding of modern Chinese song lyric culture. Note: Students who have taken LC111 should not take HC805.

Course co-ordinator: Asst Prof Liang Wern Fook



Edit: OMG OMG~ They finally added the module into Edventure...



They got 说谎!!!

I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

I still thought it's probably some old song with the same name, but it REALLY IS THE ONE!!!

Ahhhhhhhh~!!!

And I'm not lying!!!

我没有说谎, 我何必说谎~


No comments: