Saturday, January 09, 2010

Chop Carrot Head Doctor

I am damn freaking pissed off now.

I've spent so much money on this stupid "minor flu".

I am furious.

RAWRRRRRRRR...






Last tuesday, I got a fever and slight sore throat. At that time, I knew it was going to evolve into something quite "jialat" if I don't do something soon.

So I went to see the doctor, and he assured me it was "nothing serious", and he gave me stuff like Panadols and those orange sore throat pills that look exactly the same as the ones issued in Tekong.








USELESS.

4 days passed, and it only got worse. Much worse.

Now, I've lost my voice, having non-stop coughing, all the throat flem, the running-nose.

I just went to see him again, and he told me what "Oh, must have been an infection", and worse, "it's going to take some time to recover".

What the hell man.










ZZZ. Now, I have to start a brand new set of medication 5 days into my illness - which includes 3 dozen antibiotics pills.

ARGHHHHHH!!!



Moral of Story: Don't go see a doctor early. Instead, you should wait until your illness become full blown, with all the symptoms. Only then can the doctor properly diagnose your condition and give you the right medicine.

No comments: