Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Matching Songs Battles

I'll take this chance to introduce some really nice song

Each of this pair of songs talk basically about the same thing... but in a different manner...





Round 1: Transparent Person VS Invisible Person




默默的痛,隐隐的痛。。。 The quiet type of pain... The pain that's confined and hidden and isolated... So emo... :(




歇斯底里,撕心裂肺的痛。。。

This is one of the most "painful and agonizing" song I've heard in recent years. The chorus especially, the lyrics and the way he sings... it just HURTS. :(



Winner: 透明人, because it hurts so bad.





Round 2: Jokes VS Lies

These 2 songs are near identical. Not only is their "story" similar, the tune follow exactly the same sequence, "A, Chorus, B, Chorus, Chorus, Chorus". Each chorus lyrics is different, and gets increasingly more painful...


"I act like I don't care and continue to joke around..."


"I'm lying when I say I don't care..."



Winner: 说谎, because it's near-flawless. (Except the MV)


No comments: