Saturday, August 01, 2009

A Toast To Friendship

Today is "World Friendship Day"...

In 2009, I've (in many ways) lost many friends...

...

Many of them have left/are leaving Singapore...

First is SH (Feb), then Dominic (Mar), then Leon (Apr), then Geraint is leaving in a month time too...!!!

...

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!


...

But on the good side, I've got to know a lot of very nice people~

^_^

...


...


This is a post is written for all my friends.

Regardless of whether they'll be seeing this or not.

This post is dedicated to Trust.

To Kindness.

To Loyalty.

To Honour.

To Friendship!





This is for my long time old friends...

Cause friendship are like the river who'll never cease flowing...


问一声我的朋友, 何时再为我吹奏
是否依旧, 是否依旧

...

...

This song is dedicated to the ones who're not with me now...


总有一天你我会再见面啊, 虽然要向着樱花各奔天涯
岁月或许会改变你我的模样, 我的思念永不放假

...

...

This is for my friends who're chasing the same dream as me~


梦想在左手, 朋友是右手, 未来才会变得有看头
软弱的时候, 我不会低头, 多么幸运和你一起走

...

...

This is for anyone who've lend a helping hand... In any way.

I really appreciate it.

I am really grateful for it.


朋友只要你被孤单压的叫不出来, 我第一时间送出关怀

...

...

This song is for lifelong friends!

Especially those whom I've shared hardship with.

For those whom I've stand together with before...

...

Thank you!!!

Thank you for the wonderful memories...


朋友一生一起走, 那些日子不再有

...

...

And who are your friends?

...

Time has made that decision for you.

...

This is for friends I'm shared happy moments with.

Thank you!!!


时间已做了选择, 什么人叫做朋友
...
担心会犯错, 难免会受挫, 幸好一路上有你陪我

与你分享的快乐胜过独自拥有, 至今我仍深深感动

...

...

...

(P.S: Anyone got anymore songs that's about friendship, please share~)

No comments: